Sunday, February 15, 2004

Feeling so much better now. It was valentine's day yesterday. Didn't meet or whatever. But we had a "talk". Finally, we settle the "problem" between us. :) Glad that he wasn't pissed with me for being so unreasonable yesterday. So now, guess everything is back to normal. I had been very stupid to be angry with him the past few days. Haha. Like what fish say "birdless brain". Peeps... there is no typo there, that's exactly what fish said.

Went for guides yesterday. Was very boring. Jaclyn and Joyce went for some councilor thingie, Elaine and Jia Ling both sick... so only me and Joanne went for guides. Did drills. Was super slack. Haha... the squad (only sec 4s) was like super small. Only 8 peeps... that's why so slack... can even laugh in the squad. After guides, went home, took a long long nap. Woke up late thus was late for my cousin's wedding dinner. Haha... was suppose to be there by 7 pm but we reached at around 8 pm. :S Luckily, we weren't the latest. My aunt came in at 8.30 pm. Haha... Okay... the dinner was like I said... BORING. But I must say they put in lots of effort on the sound effects - beauty and the beast. Cool. However, I think the mecee (sp) sucks. Her speech was so "broken". I am not saying I am very good at speech but I am sure I am better than her. Why? Cos the way she speak is like asking Ismail to speak chinese and asking my mum to speak in english. Okay... I am so mean.

Sigh... next week... tiring week. Drills on Monday and Thursday. Tests on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Thinking day on Saturday. Have to wear full guides uniform on Friday and Saturday? Boy... wearing the same uniform for two days will stink like hell. what a "wonderful" week awaits me. Anyway... peeps all there... Moulin Rouge will be on channel 5 today. Must remember to watch orh!

No comments:

Post a Comment