Sunday, February 22, 2004

YawnZ! What a boring and tiring day. Just woke up from my nap and realize... no one's at home again. They went out without telling me again! And here I go wondering whether they will get me my dinner and what time they will be back.

Hmm... what I did today? (racking my brain) Erm... completed my homework pretty early today. Was slacking all the way till now. :S What the hell! Its a very important year now and I am not working hard. I've been slaking a lot lately. Shit... what kind of attitude is this? (scolding myself, hammering myself) Well... heck! Haha... Okay... I should be serious. Haha... Was thinking this morning... oh well forget it. I don't wanna offend anyone.

Ah...!!! Super bored at home. Going to study or my vocabulary test later on. I must do well for english this year. Haha... hope Miss Karim do not freak out reading my 4 pages long essay on 'Let's save the planet!'. Actually, the essay was suppose to be longer but I was too sleepy to write any longer so just scribbled in the conclusion. Haha... dad said that my introduction was good. (of course its good, its being adapted from one of my favorite book on the solar system. haha...) He didn't read the rest but I doubt the body and especially the ending was good. Oh well... glad I finish that essay and should just heck about it now. Wahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment