Sunday, February 22, 2004

Hmm... didn't have time to blog yesterday. So erm... yesterday... went ACJC fun-o-rama fair. Met Zi Jie and Liting there. Met two other instructors from the P5 camp there too. It will be more fun if I hadn't see her. Anyway... the haunted house was...Whoa! It was really really good- very scary. The peeps walking in front of me were going "freak!", "shit!" and "oh my god!". Haha... I screamed with them. Fun... haha. Before I left the haunted house, I gave the "ghost" a slap on the arm. Wahaha... who asked her to come so near to me. My hands were red after that slap... haha... pity her. Vanessa said she actually heard that "pia" sound. Haha... Jermyn said I was violent. Hmm... the dunking machine thingie was funny. we were planning to get a dunking machine and organize a haunted house for our school's fair as well. Oh... can't wait for my school's fair. It will be fun, fun and more fun!

Left the fair quite early. Went to orchard with Wan Lin, Vanessa and Joyce. Went Kino, saw the magazine I wanted to buy so badly. It cost $24 plus. Oh my god!!! So ex!!! I am so damn broke!!! Okay... I can understand... its the collector's edition. Hope it will still be there like 2 weeks later. Anyway... Wan Lin didn't join us for lunch. Had lunch at yoshinoya (erm... correct me if there is a spelling error). Then, Joyce left after lunch too. So that left me and Vanessa. Followed Vanessa to meet her friend. Hmm... another Tsubasa fan. Haha... so followed them around to get their albums. Then, he msg me. Hmm... don't know why he cannot tell me what he was doing yesterday. He was suppose to go to that nike 1 on 1 thing outside Ngee Ann but was too lazy to go. :S Cut the crap... after that... we went paragon to get Vanessa's mum thing. After that, we sat down and talk... Whoa... we talk for like an hour plus. Haha... left orchard around 7. Bought a new ear stud. Reached my grandma house at 8! Feel so guilty making them wait for me. Haha...

Reached home at 11. Was so beat. Went to sleep within half an hour after I reached home. Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment