Sunday, February 08, 2004

Yesterday, had Chinese oral in the morning. Don't think I will fare well cos I skipped some of the unfamiliar words. Probably just scrape through the entire thing by a few marks like usual- oral has always been my worst subject.

After that, went for Flag Day. Waited bloody long to collect the donation bag or whatever you call that thing. Did it with Vanessa, Jia Ling, Wan Lin, Hao Ren and Si Hong. We went all the way to Simei to collect donations. Haha… we went so far but there weren't a lot of people there. But encountered this weird situation. There was this Caucasian who keep walking pass me and Jia Ling. Everytime he walked pass us, he give us that weird smile. Very scary smile but he help me donate like twice or trice- gave me his last dollar. And there was another guy who keeps saying "donate... donate... oh... this is not for donation ar?" I was like blur. Had no head or tail to whatever he was talking about.

Was suppose to return the bag at 7 but me and the rest went back late. Then, Melvin called. Asked whether we still wanna play basketball with them. We said ok but because the basketball court at the community centre was occupied, we didn't meet up. But then, he (not referring to Melvin) called this morning asked if I wanna play basketball with them. Anyway, after Flag Day yesterday, went for dinner with Yi San and cucumber. Haha... have been classmates with them for 4 years and didn't even notice they were that fun to talk to. We left Yishun at 10 plus. When I reach home, it was like 11.05pm already. Had to come up with this stupid excuse for coming home so late. Yee...told my parents a lady outside the CC complained to us about his son's incident.

Today...boring day. Having this sharp pain around my rib cage since last night. Don't know what happen. Was chatting with Jaclyn just now. Whoa! I feel so... erm...don't know how to describe. It's like things I wanna say for a very long time suddenly all let out. But then, I feel kindda bad now- guilty. Haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment