Friday, February 06, 2004

Yea... I know I know. I know I just updated not long ago. Bored!!! He is online... long long time never see him online already. Haha. Think I am kindda mad the entire day. Or more like the entire week. Been laughing for no reasons. Fish have been giving me the are-you-nuts look for one whole week. Okay... I am nuts. Sometimes, I just wish someone can just give me a tight slap. I think I have been living in a dreamland for way too long. I think I have not been paying much attention on my homework and tests. O level is like a few more months and I have no damn hell any idea on physics and chemistry.

Oh... anyway I think I saw Randy today. The last time he ever appear was like that day when we peeps went back to get our PSLE results. If it was really him I saw, he did change quite a bit. Look a bit more mature... okay... its a lot more mature. Miss my primary school peeps. Remember the times we had together... how fun. In fact I miss the primary school life. So relaxing. Look at my results now... its already giving me a big headache. Crap... I've got nothing to add anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment