Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Finally finished reading Message in the Bottle. That novel is wonderful, fantastic, one of the best I read so far. It is hopelessly touching. Cried at least 3 times while reading it. The letters Garrett written were beautiful. I wonder... will there ever be a man like Garrett out there. I wonder... will there ever be someone who can love another so deeply, so truly. It seems so impossible. Unfortunately, such a nice guy like Garrett died in the end. How sad. Such a waste. Theresa must had felt terrible. Its hard to leave someone you really love. The way they met seems like a fantasy. The way a message in a bottle brought them together seems so fairy-like. So unbelievable.

A math tuition today. Hao Hao joined. Good to have company for A math. At least not so boring. Physics tuition, everyone was so "punctual". Mr Lim was there before everyone else.

I feel so fake, so plastic today. Don't wanna elaborate too much. Two sleepless night. Its no insomnia, been thinking. I don't wanna think about it anymore. I wanna escape from this whole thing. Yes... I'm a coward. I just don't wanna face it anymore. Don't think I'll be posting any entries for the next few days. But then again. Expect the unexpected.

No comments:

Post a Comment