Monday, April 12, 2004

What can I say? It's really a ALMOST record breaking day. NAFA test, five item. Did erm... not so well. Was aiming for all C and above. And then, one E? Oh man... I can't believe it, I can't take it. Yes... always the same thing that pulls me down. Inclined pull-ups again. I did a record breaking one pull up. How cool can that be? Sit-and-reach. Always not very good at this too. I'm not like fish... so elastic. Curse that Mr Tan, "Long finger nails, minus 2 cm." Wah! My finger nails are not even 1 cm and he wants to minus 2cm of my reading. Stupid! But then, did well for standing board jump. Pleased with the reading. Almost break my record. Just 10cm plus and I'll break my record. Mich did a 219cm jump! Cool... I wanna be like her.

Knowing I didn't do well for my five items. I decided to go for some really INTENSIVE training. Jog an extra round around the park. Whoa... this the record breaking part... complete 2.4km within 15 minutes. Though it may seem easy to achieve such result for some of you but it's been a long long time since I complete the whole thing in 15 minutes. I'm so proud of myself. Did a bit of pull ups... trying to strengthen my arm muscles. I'm definately going to request for a retest next week. I'm going to do better the next time.

Hmm... 2.4 run postponed. Good... can practice more. Funny... this week I feel so energetic unlike last week. Can't sleep last night. Was tossing and turning in bed. When I finally got to sleep, the alarm clock went off. Bleh. Was late in the morning again, as usual. Sorry rain... I will try to be early tomorrow. Haha... And yes... I found a lesbian partner. Wahaha... so fun... Stupid Jeremy... stop bothering my lesbian partner. Wahaha... nuts liao... don't believe what I say. Was only joking. Anyway to Zhen Yan... you can be sure I'm not a les. Though like I say most (not all) guys are jerks, I still adore them. Wahaha... this is getting crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment