Thursday, April 01, 2004

For once I'm early in the morning. Went to school totally beat. Was already sleeping like a log during the first two periods of the day. Miss Ng wasn't here today, so her lesson was spent sleeping. Was studying for chemistry test during chemistry lesson. Alkanes... alkenes... so complicating.

Chemistry test was hell. I brought no periodic table. Didn't know how to find the empirical formula. Was unsure of the Mr of carbon. Asked Jia Ling during the test. Was caught by Madm Tong. She's really intimidating. But then again, she was kind enough to let me off. Didn't had time to complete drawing my isomers. Hell... going to get another red mark for this test.

After school, went Toa Payoh to study. Ate at delifrance, yummy... you peeps must try the Egg D'vine. Haha... Went to the library, all tables occupied. So went to the community club to study. That place is really condusive. Better than the library I think. Not many people there and its quiet. Hmm... halfway through we were talking bad about that-girl-I-hate-so-much. Didn't expect her so called best friend can't stand her as well. (well... who can?) Went home late. It was already 7 plus when I reached home.

So sleepy. Screwed the plan of bringing fruits to school. I forgot to pack it. Whatever. It doesn't seem to work anyway. Hmm... finally pass all the photos to Zhu Sheng. So troublesome. I'm not going to help that person anymore. I mean it. I'm not that free to help him scan in photos all the time. If its only one or two, of course I won't mind. But he always make me scan and send him more than 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment