Friday, April 02, 2004

April's fool no fun! No pranks, no jokes... nothing. Well... that does not include the msg (s) I received. The ones Rain sent was lame. The one fish sent was scary.

What a "fun" day. Miss Ng and Mr Ong not here today. Wonder what happened. Wink... haha. That relief teacher who came in to take Miss Ng's lesson is "whoa". Yet another Nicholas Sparks' fan. Never had I came across another person who enjoys reading Nicholas Sparks' books.

Hmm... spoilt my glasses. Sigh. I can't see the wordings clearly. Didn't expect my degree to increase so much. Can't see the words clearly, didn't pay attention to any lessons today. Recess spent on sleeping again. No idea why so sleepy this days. Reach home sleep a couple of hours before tuition. Zhen Yan said I must go see doctor... I having sleeping disorder? Hope not... I'm having other problems as well. :S

Actually though of visiting Jessie tomorrow. But heard from Elaine, she will be discharge tomorrow. Hope she's feeling better now. Sigh. Tomorrow... english oral. So scary. Oral has always been the factor that pulls my english results down. Sigh again. I don't want oral exam!!! I don't wanna go for guides tomorrow too.

No comments:

Post a Comment