Sunday, April 25, 2004

I know I was wrong to pry. I know you'll be really pissed if you found out what I did. But I can't help myself. Maybe I shouldn't have even try... it make me even more depress. I wonder... who is she? Probably another chio girl you know through basketball. I don't know. You asked how I felt yesterday. Well... I feel that you're playing with me all this time. Making me feel like an idiot. You weren't even that caring to me compared to her. That's what I felt. You can't blame me for being uneasy. How can I calm down when you even bloody hell asked for her damn number.

I knew you were this sort of person right from the beginning. But I trusted you all along. Maybe I was wrong that you will change. You'll never change. You said perhaps we can work something out. Are you really sure that's what you want. I've doubts in that. How can I trust you when you're such a playboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment