Saturday, April 24, 2004

Been a long long time since I last updated. Deleted a few entries. Don't ask why... I've my reasons.

Cross country today. Wonderful weather. Done well. 16th position. I think I could have done slightly better if I hadn't stopped halfway to tie my shoe laces. Lost the momentum in just that short period of time. Dad said I did badly... not up to his expectation. Oh man... what the hell did he expected from me? He wasn't even pleased with my positioning when I got 10th a few years back. I know he is good at sports but he can't expect me to do as well as him.

Physics tuition. We were "classroom-less" for the first 10 minutes. Guess probably because of the sudden change of timing that's why erm... they weren't prepared. The people there actually suggested us to have our lesson in that SMALL office. Phew... fortunately the other class gave in and allow us to use their classroom instead. Did a prelim paper from erm... a school, can't remember which. Very tough! Haha... because I haven't started revising yet.

Met him after that. Nothing much though. Was counting just now... hmm... it's like 2 months 23 days never see him. That's long. Oh... meeting him wasn't that bad, at least I gained something. Haha... I meant that I spotted Venus! It's like wow. It's been there for quite sometime already and I notice it only like today. It appears as a very bright star near the crescent. So people... go check it out.

Oh yea... congrats to Zhen Yan. Masterpiece being accepted by the school. Anyway to Zhen Yan, next time they send the mail to my inbox... just go ahead and reply them... don't need to ask for my consent.

No comments:

Post a Comment