Saturday, April 03, 2004

I'm bloated. Yes... bloated. Father's birthday. No longer pissed with him. He brought us to my family's favourite restaurant, somewhere around Yio Chu Kang Road. Been ages since I went there. Miss the stuff there. Haha. Yummy... the pudding so nice! Think I can forget about taking breakfast and lunch tomorrow. Must go for my 5 km jog tomorrow.

Just came home. Got my dad a card. Actually planned to get him a mug but I was short of just $0.50. Hmm... didn't know my mum and brothers went to Northpoint to get him his present too. I left when they arrived... Too bad didn't meet them there, if not I would have enough money to get that cute mug.

Went for physics tuition today. I'm the earliest! Wahaha. Mr Lim was late by 10 minutes! Hmm... this week meet so many new peeps. Two new mates at E math tuition, another one at physics tuition. Lesson was as usual fun. Haha... physics tuition always seem to be really fun. Still didn't managed to find out which school Mr Lim teaches. We even offered to help him sell off his school's carnival tickets... but because it will then "reveal" which school he teaches. Bleh.

Oral was okay. Wasn't that bad afterall. Guides was totally boring. The whole of two hours tying knots. Can't believe they want a secondary two to "teach" the secondary 4s how to tie knots. Excuse me... like I don't know how to tie the knots. Those madms are looking down on us. What the hell.

Chill~ Hmm.. anyone have any nice fanfiction on Kindaichi? If have, SEND ME!!! I can't seem to find a single fanfiction on Kindaichi. Speaking of Kindaichi, this morning after oral. Vanessa and me were talking about J pop. So fun! Haha... we always admire the other member from the two twosome group we were talking about. I was like "Tsuyoshi! Tackey!". Vanessa was like "Koichi (don't know how to spell)! Tsubasa!" Haha... Tackey and Tsubasa so cute. They are so crazy. Haha... Van went home earlier to watch Tackey and Tsubasa half naked. Haha... Hmm... if fish was there, think we will end up talking bad about Boa. The conversation I had with Vanessa on Boa was already nasty enough. Haha...

Sigh. Lets count... Hmm... its been 2 months 3 days since the last time we met. Don't know what to say. Envy Kor and Jac? Anyway, Happy Belated 3 months to you two.

Yeah! Found another great fanfic on CCS. Its not SxS, its ExT this time. Its from mysterio000 (writer of The Snowman and The Swallow), a total ExT fan. For once, I shall have Eriol instead of Syaoran. Wahaha... I'm crapping. Hmm... anyway guess what. My dad make me call the NKF thingie just now, to make donation, then at the other end of the phone, I heard a very familiar voice. Oh my god... it was ENERGY. You can't never believe how I reacted. I called the second time, it was them again. I wasn't even paying attention to what they say but I was paying attention to their voices. Haha. Oh man... I'm crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment