Friday, April 02, 2004

How "nice". Third entry for the day. Yes... I'm forever that free. I am so bloody pissed off with someone whose having his birthday tomorrow and I've been good enough to actually think of getting him a present. What the hell. "You've been using the computer for hours already. Don't you know your limit? If this continues, I'll cut off your line." Like who cares, I doubt he dare to do so. Yea... I once mentioned I don't like it when they don't care... but I hate it when they limit me on my internet usage. That's the only thing that allow me to have at least something to do. Shitty day! I pissed with everyone.

Name censored because he's still someone I care for even though I'm pissed. And of course filial piety... Too much clue. Haha... I don't give a damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment