Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Just came back from my daily jog. I really surprised myself today. Went out at the usual time, realized they are doing some construction stuff at the park so some parts of the park was out of bound. Then, some really crazy idea struck me. And so I went on the 5km jog around the neighborhood. From my house to Sembawang Road to Chong Pang and back to my house, run up the stairs. Passed by Khatib Camp on the way, saw lots of NS man back from IPPT. Haha... Still, I can't believe I actually ran that distance without stopping. Its like twice the distance of Peiying's road run and twice the distance we covered the day i sneaked out to meet him. Stamina wasn't even that good the time when I was so crazy about swimming. Feeling so good after that. Its like all of the sudden, the world seem so perfect, no worries, sorrows, hatred or whatsoever. Hmm... shall do it again tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment