Monday, April 05, 2004

So sleepy. I can sleep another 10 hours if not for my mum. Wake me up and say... "We'll be going to the optical shop in an hour and a half time, get ready." *Roll eyes* Damn super tired today.

Anantha's lesson was as usual a time for me to rest. PE was boring. Soccer. Used to play soccer with Jermyn, my brothers and sometimes my other cousins on Saturdays. Those were the time I thought soccer was fun. But with Mr Tan, this sport is never fun. Went back to class with my shoes stuck with dried-up mud. Everyone was outside the class cleaning their shoes and made a great mess. The classroom wasn't any better. Hmm... Guang brought in a transform today. It was like what I expected. Somehow, it reminds me of one of the moulds my dad have at his office. Its heavy like any moulds in my dad's office but not polished. Whatever.

Hmm... was late in the morning again. I hate making Elaine wait all the time. I'm such a bad girl. But can't blame me... I can't wake up in the morning. Yawnz... I'm getting back to sleep again.

No comments:

Post a Comment