Monday, April 05, 2004

Just came back from the optical shop. Cool... I'm getting a new glasses. "You must wear your glasses everyday your degrees are increasing" Like who cares.

Just watched this cool movie on Channel 5. Whoa... totally love it. Titled: Face Off (I think so)

Hmm... new friend. Met on friendster. Hmm... funny how this person seem to know more about my cousin compared to me. To Jia Ling... if you're wondering which cousin I'm talking about now. It's Han Long... that one you said was really good-looking. As usual... who cares. Its none of my business.

Ah... there's so many movies I wanna watch. First on my list is The Prince and Me. Second on my list is Eye 2. Hmm... getting people to watch the Prince and Me should be easy. Those craving for horror movie... message me!!! Haha... To Elaine... hope you're reading this. Wanna watch Eye 2 together? *wink* I want someone who won't mind if I scream in the cinema to watch with me. Wahaha... nuts...

No comments:

Post a Comment