Friday, April 09, 2004

What a "lovely" day. Have been having a horrible headache since yesterday. Adam Khoo's method didn't work. Feeling so damn cold one moment and hot the next. Who the hell said that Singapore have a "fantastic" weather? Still having that wanna vomit feeling... Life sucks.

Went for group study with Car and Jac today. Though sick, but still can tahan. Was late, made Jac wait for me. So pai seh. Desmond called before Car join us after her church thingie. Ask me go Zhen Yan's house study together. Those two guys abit crazy, super lame. Went through chemistry and A math together with Jac. Took 2 panadol, Jac snatched away my third one. Car joined us slightly later. She was studying her physics while me and Jac was already slacking. Oh yea... we had black forest. (Fishy... you see that? Black forest... jealous? Wahaha...) Went window shopping after that. Boring. Nothing really interesting.

Came home. Watched MTV asia awards. Simple Plan's performance was damn cool. Two thumbs up. Hmm... quite a number of artist... erm... their standard of english isn't that good. Well... erm... it kindda sucks. Especially 5566's (my apologies to all 5566 fans). Okay... I know I'm bias. Was looking forward to Black Eyed Peas performance. Can't believe my dad didn't allow me to watch it. He switched the channel when they appear. (I've been waiting to watch MTV asia awards 2004 for so many weeks. Missed the one on valentine's day.) Was so damn pissed, I grab my things and walked right out of the house. Sickening attitude.

Didn't plan to collect my glasses today since I was lazy. But what can I do when I'm already out of the house. Went to collect the glasses. What the hell... I forgot to ask about my degrees again. I hate wearing glasses. On the bus, realized "well... fine... I was at fault. Being 'childish' again. And hell... I don't wanna stay out the entire night." So came home... Man... I'm such a weakling. It's the first time I ever walk out like that. And I can't promise that will be the last time.

Guides enrolment tomorrow. How boring. Can I not go tomorrow? I'm not in the mood and definately not fit enough to stand under the sun for so bloody long. Or can I be excused from PT and the enrolment parade? I bloody hate guides. Why the hell did I join in the first place?

Hmm... going grandma's house tomorrow. Been weeks since I went there. Physics tuition tomorrow too. Boy... my head is blasting. I'm feeling so "well" now. The world will start to spin soon. For the first time, neither reading fanfics or reading up on astronomy seems to work.

gold heart
Heart of Gold


What is Your Heart REALLY Made of?
brought to you by Quizilla

Cool... did a bit of quiz just now though. Heart of gold? Hoho... my foot. I think its more likely a frozen heart. Jia Ling's always always saying I look moody. Grumpy and moody people don't have a heat of gold. And michelle... I am NOT goofy and stupid looking. Normal maples are forever short tempered. Remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment