Thursday, April 08, 2004

Feeling so sick. Having a headache ever since school ended. Brother spread his stupid virus to me. Down with flu.

School = Boring. Madm Tong not here today. Rare case. Super tired in class. Slept during chemistry and recess. English... the other bands had their common test. Our band extra... no common test. But we had comprehension erm... don't know whether to call it a test or just exercise. Hmm... had class photo taking today. Stupid Zaiton, make me tuck in my blouse. The informal shot was horrible. Didn't know when the photographer snapped, was looking elsewhere. And that horrible Wei Ming was trying to pull my hair when the photographer snapped. Too bad... he failed... wahaha. Stupid impotent. Hehe...

When for chemistry tuition today. Was sneezing like hell. Miss/ Mrs Chua wasn't here today. A relief teacher by the name of Mr Lim (again?!) took us. Boring. The worksheet damn hard. Was already struggling with the MCQ. Came home LATE.

Was chatting with Eddie just now. Haha... funny. He still remember me going crazy about energy and me pestering him to give me that huge showcase poster of energy. I'm so jealous. He used webcam to show me that poster. Damn nice lor. Haha... then show me his room. Cool... full of EXCLUSIVE posters. I want them too! Anyway... he look weird now. Hair grew already. Haha... that time when he still in PA, the hair so funny, so short. Anyhow, he's still as funny and childish. Keep making weird faces... told him he look weird, first reaction: look at the huge mirror behind him. Haha. Still remember at the advantage camp, we keep calling him sexy boy and I've no idea how I ended up being called "niao lang". Haha... its cool chatting with this crazy guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment