Sunday, May 30, 2004

Bernice is HAPPY for today. I love Neko. She agreed to lend me Naruto episodes 1-84. Haha... meaning I don't have to go down to fish's house to watch it.

Finally went jogging. 5 days no jog, rusty already. Even Nicholas is faster than me. He has the speed but no stamina. Haha...

Zhen Yan got handphone voucher. So xian mu. $500! Can get X70 or T630. My dream phones.

Chatted with Evelyn online these two nights. She's such a friendly person. Really nice girl. It feels like I've know her for ages. Hehe...

I hate Nicholas. He keeps talking about the camp. "I'm going for the camp. Haha... you can't go! You've got to study." I really hate him. The next time he mention about the camp, I'm going to "murder" him. Oh... found out that Tze Long's brother is going too. Hmm... long time never see him already... wonder how that "Ah Gong" of mine is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment