Monday, May 31, 2004

Chinese O level is over! Hurray! I so agree with Neko, "IT'S DOWN WITH THE TEXTBOOKS AND UP WITH THE COMICS." Haha... yep. Chinese was manageable but didn't have enough time to write a better ending for my composition. Whatever... its over. Whoosh... I've got 82 episodes of Naruto to complete. Hurray again. Kakashi is sooo cool. =D

Went to Taka after the papers. Only to find out that Kino is closed for stock taking. Why today?!!! But never mind. I still manage to lay my hands on Tsubasa book 5. Going to scan the cover and post it here someday. For the sake for Wan. =) Haha... Hmm... met Chel at Taka, with Zijie. Bet they went there for the great Singapore sales. Oh my god... Zijie is so chio. Bernice is jealous. Haha...

Hmm... Sek Kiang msg-ed me on the way home. So qiao... he was in the same train compartment. Toot him... stand beside me also don't know how to call me. Wait until we're standing so far apart then msg me. Ask him where he is... he said I'm too short to spot him. Long time never see him... bet he still as good looking. *wink* Haha...

Gotta tidy my room. *bleh* I hate cleaning but I have to. Ernest coming over from tomorrow onwards. Boo... Meaning I've gotta behave myself at home and pretend to be hardworking. :s

No comments:

Post a Comment