Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Big news! I saw Zhi Wei this morning. Wahaha. Then again, like I've said many times before, I only admire his leadership skills. Hehe... I'm going to take the same bus tomorrow.

Screwed history. Left 1st part of 2nd question blank. 12 marks. Well... I don't really give a damn. Geography... not bad. Quite relaxing. Hmm... finally tomorrow last paper. Can party after that. Wahaha...

Went to Cine with Car, Van, Jac, JL and Mike to get Troy tickets. Then, as usual, went to Kino. Tried hard to control myself at the astronomy and the magazine section (there were lots of astronomy magazines!). Luckily, Van pulled me away. If not, I'll be stuck there. Hmm... Van got her magazine. There's Tsuyoshi and Tackey inside! Sob... jealous. Haha... Hmm... after my "O"s, I'm going to work and save like crazy. Then, I can upgrade my handphone and buy more astronomy books.

No comments:

Post a Comment