Monday, May 10, 2004

Met a volleyball senior at the park. Two years older, used to train us when we were only P6. Hmm... he got the speed but stamina not that good. Surprised that after so many years he remember me. I was hoping he doesn't remember- he once caught me in one of my most embarrassing moments. Whatever! Its not like I going to bang into him again. Erm... okay... I always bang into him at the basketball court. Sigh.

E math... quite easy. Haha... no kick. Chemistry? Urgh. Didn't study. Don't know how to do those questions on organic chemistry. Pray hard that I guessed the answers correctly. Hehe. Sigh again... sick. Was sneezing like 'hell' during the papers. Poor me. Haha...

Wasted trip to Cine. Schedule for Troy out only on Thursday. Going with Car then. Hmm... going to TPY library again with Jac. Having tuitionS tomorrow too. Sigh for the third time. I hate history and I hate going for tuitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment