Saturday, May 01, 2004

Help! I'm all alone at home with a dragonfly! Hate insects... they scare the living hell out of me. Okay... I'm exaggerating. :S Fortunately its not flying around now... if not I'll be running out of the house again.

Sigh. I can never stick to my plan. Went jogging without dad today. I was impatient. He started his jog only after I completed my usual 5 rounds. But at least he improved. I mean... he used to take half an hour doing his warm-up exercises... now its 20 minutes. Clap clap. Haha... there was two guys playing volley ball there... pro sia. Nicholas said they are his friend's brother and father. Was really tempted to walk over and join them. But no guts. Besides, I'll be embarrassing myself playing with them... it will be like playing volleyball with two Liang Hock.

Hmm... studied chemistry. Doesn't seem that hard... I don't understand why I keep failing. The concept seems rather simple. Whatever... chemistry today... geography tomorrow. I hate exams!

Thought about it. Sent him a email. Ask Mike and Jaclyn what they think. Mike thought I had a motive by doing so. Haha... no. I am trying to forget. I shall now love only my textbooks and computer. Its hard... but I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment