Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Think I'm having the same problem as dad-- over exercised. Or did I injured myself? Been having a stinging pain around my calf since Monday. Despite the pain, I still jog almost everyday. Whatever... it helps to de-stress. Especially during this period of time.

Life really sucks... I screwed every single paper. Math... both E and A... seems pretty average... but I didn't complete both. Worse of all... I forgot all formulas when I step into the hall. Physics... sigh... I scribbled rubbish. I'm going to do so "well" for this mid-year. Fortunately, its only the mid-year... not prelims.

Consolation. I fixed my window media player. Finally able to hear their voices again. Simple Plan, a1, ENERGY, Kinki Kids, Black Eyed Peas... etc. Ah... miss listening to their songs... WMA was down for weeks. Watched FMA instead. I'm addicted.

Fattening. Been eating fast food quite often lately. Sigh... but what goes in doesn't seem to come out. Been having that same problem for years. What can I do... fruits doesn't help. And I'm NOT going to use my mum's method... no way is she going to make me eat sweet potatoes everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment