Saturday, July 10, 2004

Finally, silver jubilee is over. Went to school feeling excited. Was really enthusiastic initially. Then I started to feel bored. DPM Lee arrived on dot. We waited like an hour plus for him to arrive!

Was slacking. Mindy was there, still as cute. The haunted house wasn't as scary as the ACJC's. It's just gross. I'm referring to the starch thingie.

Had too many tickets, treated lots of people including Mindy. Donated the rest. The class did really well. The ice creams were selling fast!

Played go and reversi online. Neko is good at go for a beginner. I suck at it. I'm definately better at reversi.

Met a 'pro' online. Played 7 rounds of reversi. I won only once. It's been a long time since I've played such a match. He is good at making his opponent put seeds at the 3 dangerous zone. Good strategy. That's how I lose so badly. Really friendly person... Though I'm not as good, he didn't mind playing with me over and over again.

I don't care. I'm going to sharpen my skill no matter what it takes. One of these days, I'm going to challenge that 'pro' again. My dad isn't as good as him either, that's why... that 'pro' is my ultimate goal. He's Sai of reversi!

No comments:

Post a Comment