Sunday, July 11, 2004

Players at zone.com are not as good as the players at yahoo. To win at zone.com is a breeze. But yahoo... I met two pros. Played another one this morning... greenmag7. This player is slightly better than the one last night. Played my first timed game. He messed the first round but did tremendously well for the next few matches. My rating dropped like mad by playing with those two.

I dreamt of playing reversi last night. Dreamt of the game I played last night. I feel like Touya trying to chase up with Hikaru or rather Sai. I quitted playing yahoo reversi 2 years ago. Seriously, I haven't really lost a match since. I'm not bragging or whatsoever. Playing those two makes me feel so inferior. They uses the same strategy. There must be a way to counter it... and I'll find out how to!

I've learnt never to play go while playing reversi- I get mixed up. I prefer taking white for go and black for reversi. And I tend to use reversi skills on go and go skills on reversi. The game always end up in a mess! Sigh... need more practice.

Cousin's wedding dinner later. Mr Tan weighing us tomorrow again. I can't imagine. C*********** + ten dishes = additional weight. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment