Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Happy Birthday to Jessie. *smiles*

Teacher's day. The celebrations were boring. Had been anticipating to return to my alma mater. Mrs Huan went for further studies, went back just to meet the others. Failed to drag Shin Ye back.

Finally get to meet Yarui after so many years. Hmm... the rest were rather quiet (like me! ^-^) except for Zhang Mei and Terry... they were crappy. =X Spent the first hour doing some catching up and taking photos. Eww... realized how self obsessed Charles is... shall not elaborate. Hmm... Sek Kiang's quite good looking now. *winks* Haha...

Went to Causeway point with them after that. They planned to play pool but failed in attempt to sneak Justin in so we went to the arcade instead. Not really fond of arcades. Went off earlier with Zhang Mei. Though the day was fun, I felt kindda disappointed.

Rushed to tuition. Slept through E math. Struggled to keep awake during physics. Hmm... I look like a netballer? Hell no... I don't play netball; I used to be a volleyball player. That's a big difference... I wonder what gave Mr Lim the idea that I'm a netballer. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment