Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Updating on popular demand. Haha... Hmm... one week... many stuff happened. Shall not elaborate. It's for me to know and for you to find out. Wahaha... *smiles*

Hmm... prelims starting next week. I'm so dead... I've yet to start my revision. Worse still, I left my geography stuff in school. How birdbrain can I get?!!! Haha... Seems like most of my peers have more or less started on their revison... or rather studying like crazy. =X Feeling guilty...

Maple misses jogging. She hasn't been jogging for 6 days. Her joints are rusting. She's gaining weight... though the weighing machine still points to the same numeral. Too much fast food, junk food and that stupid C. Maple wants to cure her C problem and lose 1 kg. Hahaha... probably only Neko will understand. I'm just crapping.

Most probably meeting my primary school mates tomorrow. Hmm... there's already a hugh hole in my wallet already. Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment