Saturday, September 18, 2004

Hmm... didn't realize my fanfic links were faulty. Anyway I fixed it. =D

Been ages since I searched for new fanfic...*lazy* Gave up reading that super chim FMA ff long ago. Plot too complicating for me. Even the introduction is confusing! =X Haha... Anyway... I found a 'new' fanfic. Actually it has been up for 2 years.

Enough of S+S, up for some EXT. *secretly hoping wish chan will update faster* Maple's favourite EXT author, Mysterio000. Lalala... new fanfic, Dance Among the Stars. Peeps... feeling stressed? Take a break... read Dance Among the Stars. I promise you'll get hooked. Haha... in actual fact I haven't read it myself. =X But Mysterio000 always produce superior EXT fanfics! *smiles*

Can't wait for Tsubasa book 7. *Maple smiling and drooling at Syaoran's image*

No comments:

Post a Comment