Wednesday, September 22, 2004

One more paper to go! Hurray! After friday's paper, Maple is going to pia! The real revision starts after the prelims. I don't give a shit about the prelims... I can't wait for O levels. Getting excited yet nervous. Haha...

Hmm... Tsubasa 7 is out! I can already picture Syaoran smiling at me. *eyes twinkle* Lalala... I'm getting it on friday!

*big BIG frown* What happened?!!! Been down on my luck. As if my reversi skills worsen, I've been losing games after games. My rating had dropped by over 200 points. Like a blackhole, it had been taken away chucks by chunks and never return. Fancy getting depress over such little thing but reversi has always been something I'm good at and proud of. Probably... Maybe... my skill has worsen. *cry*

No comments:

Post a Comment