Sunday, September 26, 2004

The prelims are over! Went cycling yesterday. It was fun though I didn't get a chance to ride full speed. Pasir Ris park is full of wonderful childhood memories. I love that place.

Just days ago, I was having the worst of luck. My ratings like a ball; slid down a rough and steep slide. The immense friction and speed caused unbearable injuries. Now, the injuries had healed, the scratched epidermis had peeled and been replaced by new cells. The healing happened all in one day. A great leap. From a 'provision' state, I gained back the points lost and even more. I'm as happy as a lord right now. Hopefully, this winning streak will continue for some time. =D At least, it proves that my reversi skills have not deteriorate.

Messing with metaphor is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment