Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Ahaha... ENDLICHERI☆ENDLICHERI! Limited edition!!! Dabian finally bought it! Sooo happy!!
See my Tsuyoshi shuai ge!! =)))

Soooo kawaii! He's peeking at me! Lalala... Love dabian! =)))

See... it Tsuyoshi again. I love this picture. He's biting some styroform flower?!! >.<>

Lalala... went out with dabian. Shopped around Orchard till our feets hurted. =X Dined at Pizza Hut. Yummy yummy!!! Lalala...

Went to Toys"R"us at Paragon. Lousy... they were doing some expansion thingie and we can't go in. We had to walk all the way to the Forum. Too bad the thing we wanted was out of stock. We walked soooo far k! After that, we went to Toys"R"us at Suntec. The thing we wanted was soooo limited, didn't have the colour I want. =X Sooo sad. In the end, we got the thing at Popular Northpoint. Tamagotchi in lime green! Ahaha... okie.. I'm childish. =PPP

I love shopping-ing with dabian! I don't want him to go NS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment