Thursday, April 13, 2006

Went Sentosa with Fish, Jac and Mo-zi!!! Sooo much fun! Headed for Palawan beach first. We wanted to tan but it was drizzling. Such a disappointment!


We took a bus to the ferry terminal for lunch. After that we went 'hiking'. =X Walked around the magical gardens and beautiful fountains and took many crazy pictures. Ahahaa.... Continued hiking until we reach the Skytower. Soooo ex! Nobody wanna try it. Too bad... I thought I would be able to see Tsuyoshi from up there. =(


Had 'The Ultimate' at Coffee Bean next to the Skytower. Crapped alot. =) After that, we went to try the 'Chairlift'. It's fun and very exciting!

It costed ONLY $3!!! Cheap! *Girls.. your tickets are with me. Collect from me if you want it. =))*


Look the scenary! kirei ne!

Mo-zi bished me 4 times during the entire ride because I said horrible stuff! =Xx

Flying maple! Evidence: My ugly feet in the air

Me and Mo-zi! We are the grannies! =P


I'm really fortunate I'm not the one sitting beside fish. She was grabbing on to Jac and screaming throughout the entire ride. =Xx


After the Chairlift experience, we left the Island for Douby Ghaut. Headed for the arcade. Played 'Bishi Bashi' with Jac! I'm very very lousy at it! =(( The 4 of us played the "Spot-the-difference" game and got hooked to it. We played it again and again until we run out of credits! =X Lalala.. met Kian Wee there. 真巧!

Fun fun day! I love these girls! Date me out again k!! =)))


I love my Tamagotchi! It's called Halu. =DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment