Sunday, September 24, 2006

I love the day!


Momo and I was late for class today! The class was rather boring. Didn't really pay attention. =X


Went to Escape theme park with dabian after lunch. My 2nd time there. Used the complimentary tickets given during 1F06's chalet. We started with the pirate ship. I love that ride. Swing swing swing!! =P After that was the pepsi thingie. That ride was scary. It went 360 degrees! It didn't seem so scary few years back. =/ The merry-go-round was a little boring. After that, dabian and I queued for the go-kart (beginner's track). They had double seaters, dabian drove while I enjoyed being his passager. =) We went to queue for the advanced track after the ride. I drove myself! Fortunately I didn't bang into anything. =D


After the rides, dabian and I were exhausted and a little sun-burnt. We rested at the central shelter where all the games were located. Tired tired. Was abit grouchy because of the slight sunburn.

Continued with a few more rides of pirate ship after our rest. Swing swing swing again!! =D Last of all was the family coaster. It was fun, we took the ride with lots of little kids. =X


Lalala.. I love the day!! I love spending fun time with dabian! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment