Saturday, September 23, 2006

Worked at Bukit Timah. That place is freezing cold. =X Was quite quiet the whole day.


Da bian sent me to work and waited for me outside the shop for 5 hours until I ended work! Really touched. Where to find such a good and patient boyfriend?!!! =DD


After work Dabian and I walk to Mad Jack's Restuarant further down Bukit Timah Road. A good exercise before dinner. =) I had the famous fish N chips. Yummy! Dabian had chicken chop with delicious black pepper sauce. We shared a plate of cheese fries. I love the dinner! =D


Tender-licious fish.

Doesn't look appetising but it tasted really good! Better than KFC's cheese fries!

Dabian attacking his chicken chop.



Really pissifying. I scratched my handphone.. badly! Was swinging my handphone pouch and my handphone flew out. It bounced TWICE on rough concrete ground! Bloody hell. My poor phone. I hate myself. #%&*%&^$^#

No comments:

Post a Comment