Sunday, October 15, 2006

Dabian's sister's wedding today. Omedeto!


Reached his house around 8 plus. Was in the room with her sis when dabian when to fetch his brother-in-law from the car. The sisters gave him a hard time. I think they feed him chilli and made him sing a jap song. Dabian's sis was so nervous lah. She keep wanting to go to the toilet. Hahas.


Was left alone with dabian's family and relatives at his house when he accompanied his sis to his brother-in-law's place. Scary sia. I like abit extra there. =X Dabian only returned after 1.5 hours... with lots of hong baos. =)


His dad drove us to the restuarant for the wedding lunch on a Lexus sportscar. So cool lah. =P


Dabian and I sat with his god-parents and godsis. No red table. =( The meal was so-so. The waitress there abit rude. =X But still, I enjoyed the lunch.


Took lots of photos! Lalala... I was included in the quan jia fu!!! Happy happy. Dabian's sis called me her future sister-in-law. o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment