Monday, October 09, 2006

Realised only a few mintues ago, school's starting next week. I want an extension to the holiday. I have not rest enough!


Currently.. Drama craze. ITS ALL DABIAN'S FAULT! Influenced his bad habit. Watched them almost everyday (excluding workdays)! I can clear 1 entire series within 2 half-days. I've got my mum hooked to dramas too! =D Now watching fugoh keiji. I love detective shows. It reminds me of Tsuyoshi when he acted in kindaichi many years back. *drools* Hahas. Kindaichi and fogoh keiji abit no link. I just wanted to mention tsuyoshi in this entry. >.<


Hmm.. feels kindda weird having people going crazy about goong now. It's been like more than half a year back when I was crazy about it. =/ But I'm still catching the show on channel U. Because the new channel 8 show sounds boring. And also because... Yul is too cute. =)


Started studying for JLPT 3. The grammar part roughly done. There's a lot of changing of forms, still abit confused. I'm left with vocab and listening. Shit.. I hate those 2 components especially listening. =X

No comments:

Post a Comment