Friday, October 12, 2007

Apologises for sad entry. 不好意思让大家担心了。




Dabian is sick again. He was okie when he went for his medical appointment yesterday morning. But he developed high fever in the afternoon and had to visit TTSH again. Anyways, he is better now. =)


So.. I finally got a new pair of shoes for work. Despite being awfully ill, dabian accompanied me to AMKhub to get my shoes. So sweet of him.


Good news. My pay is increased ~again. Skateline has been very generous recently, its my 2nd pay increment within 6 months. And because the pay increment is effective from october onwards, I'm exceptionally happy as tomorrow is a public holiday. Public holiday is a 1.5 times pay, plus its a Saturday, I usually work 12hrs on Saturday. That means good money. =)


Alright, I must get down to doing my 作文。I've not been doing my 作文 this year and seriously need some practise before the exams. 「私のストレス解消法。」I need that so much right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment