Friday, April 04, 2008

Karaoke with the colleagues was fun. Only 7 of us could make it in the end though. 5 out of the 7 is japanese. It was fun... I attemped some Japanese songs and my japanese colleagues were very encouraging. Enjoyed myself.


Midway through the session, someone (no idea who) accidentally drop his wine glass. The wine was spilled all over my legs and the glass broke somewhere nearby. While I was cleaning up, I lost my ring. Really upset about that. My colleagues, even the director, stop all the singing and helped search for my ring. Really appreciate it. But the ring is still missing. So sad.


Feeling so dumb and useless. The ring is very memorable. It was my first christmas present from Dabian and I've been wearing it for more than 3 years. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment