Monday, April 07, 2008

Sat


Karaoke-ed with my skateline colleagues, friends and dabian. Close to 20 of us. In one super big room with a pool table. It was fun. Like they say, the more the merrier. But when it comes to singing, the crowd is still a tad too big. Luckily, the men got distracted with pool and photography, giving the ladies more chance to sing.


Karaoke 2 nights in the row is really tiring. Especially after 12 hours of work and drinks.




Sun


Woke up earlier for McGriddles with mo-zi. Really yummy. =9 It tastes like McMuffins with 'Hot cakes' bun and maple syrup. =)


Mo-zi and I reached class earlier, right after our breakfast. When we reached, Meiqin was telling us that she is going to pursue a 1 year language course in Osaka (I think). Really brave of her to give up her career and everything here in Singapore to pursue her passion for the language. Also, Sherlene shared with us her 1 month study experience in Tokyo. From what they all say, when you are in Japan, you will be 'forced' to use more Japanese and will be able to pick up the language faster. These really tempts mo-zi and I to take up a few months study there. =/ Hmm... if mo-zi is going, I'll go. I don't wanna go alone.




Quain's son's 1st year birthday party. The son is really adorable. Very playful and chubby. The last time I saw him, he was sleeping the whole time.


The whole birthday thing was a little boring since I know no one else besides Quain, his wife and the son and that I was already very tired for the whole day. Been falling asleep on sofas so often now, it feels like attachment all over again.




p/s. I found my ring. Apparantly, it dropped into Melisa's bag when I was looking for her mobile phone. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment