Thursday, April 10, 2008

Skateline BBQ this evening was awesome! Colleagues from BSP to ECP to warehouse plus our students, instructors and friends came. The supposedly 'Skateline staff only session' turned out to be a really great bonding session between the different outlets and the students.


Most of the time, I was being drag around by the kids. But I wasn't the only one. Jennifer and Yiwei kana the kids problem too. Like... 'Bernice jie jie I want to go here... go there *drags*', etc..


I'm kinda drowsy now. Not exactly drunk. I had a little wine and beer before dabian came. When dabian arrived, Leonard offered dabian beer. Because he was going to drive after that, he couldn't drink too much so I had to finish his share. Feeling so sleepy now.


Anyway, Andrew's wife gave birth to a baby girl this morning. So happy for Andrew. Finally a child-of-his-own. I bet his daughter will go up to be a beautiful lady one day because.... she shares the same birthday as TSUYOSHI! \/^_^\/


剛ちゃん お誕生日おめでとう! いつも 愛してるよ! ^^




*Nothing will destabilise the relationship between dabian and me. Regardless of what others may say, we both know we are true to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment