Wednesday, August 13, 2008

JLPT 2 prep course commenced today.


It feels like I'm gonna fail JLPT 2 already. The vocab is really chim and the listening is a sure-fail section. Couldn't understand quite alot of stuff.


I like the kanji part though. Its quite simple. =) Its happy to hear momo say "JLPT 2 is very easy!"


I love the teacher! She is the most fun japanese teacher I ever had. But I hate the class. So many spoilers and pros who like showing off.


Really really hope I would pass JLPT 2 this year! There will be no more JLPT next year.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


On a brighter note, I received my birthday present from Dabian. Loves! <3 Its still 10 days away from my birthday!

Will post photos of my present on my birthday. =D
Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment