Saturday, August 09, 2008

A raining day is a slacking day at Skateline. It can be boring when there is nothing to do. But with the right people, a boring day can be fun too.


It all started with Caleb asking, "Bernice, if you were to wear a junior skates, what size will it be?"


So I decided to try. I adjusted the largest pair of rental Junoir skates to the biggest size (size 6) straight away. To my surprise, in fact everyone's surprise, it was very loose. There was still a huge gap in the pair of skates. Apparently, my feet is able to fit comfortably into a Junior size 3. I'm a lady size 7 at least! =/ I'll be very puzzled if any kid tells me their skate size 3-6 is tight, in the future.


After seeing that I could fit into a Junior size 3, Caleb decided to try his size too. Him, being a men size 10, is able to fit into a Junior size 8! *Shock*


Recruited Eugene (aka ovary) to join in the fun. Apparently a Seba size 8 is able to fit in a Junior size 3 too! Seriously, there must be some errors in the cutting for Junior skates.




Behold the best Junior skates ever.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thats what I call a 'skate sandals' =)

No comments:

Post a Comment