Thursday, November 27, 2008

I feel useless, redundant, inferior, etc... at work. It is now year end and everyone is busy with their work, everyone except for me. I have got nothing to do! As in ZERO work. Its a horrible feeling... to know that everyone has something to do when you have none. The feeling of not being able to contribute more to the company...


I kinda dislike it when people rant about their problems at work. Like how over-work they are, how difficulty this/that process is, how xxx is giving xxx troubles, etc etc... I'm already feeling bad about not being able to do more at work, yet others have to rub it in by showing how busy (important) they are.


Despite my constant rant about not getting sufficient rest, I never mind working 7 days a week. Why? Because...
I like working. I like being busy. I like the sense of accomplishment.
Maybe thats why my outside office life is always so packed. Maybe thats why, I still can't bear to quit my Skateline job. The kind of recognition and sense of accomplishment I get at Skateline is something I've never experience at my full time job.


I wish I'm busy in office too, instead of bumming around all day. Its really really strenuous to not be doing anything at work. I wish they could widen my job scope, increase my workload. I don't mind having to work till there is no time for meals or having to do OT to finish my job. In fact I yearn a life like that. =X

No comments:

Post a Comment