Friday, November 28, 2008

OMG! Tegoshi, Maki Horikita and Kenichi Matsuyama filming a movie together??!! Quoting momo... 'Fans sighting is usually very accurate!' =)


The movie is said to be released next fall. I will definately watch it, no matter how minor Tegoshi's role is. I hope they will bring the movie to Singapore. *prays hard* I will go kyaa-ing over Tegoshi while others (most people, I think) will go gaga over Matsuken. =)


Lalala... *hopping around with joy* ^_^






Anyway there was a rumor saying that there is a possibility that NEWS might be coming to Singapore for concert next year. However, the rumor died really fast. I think it might be a hoax. =( I wish it isn't..


No matter what, I will still be travelling to Japan next year to attend their con. =) The only thing that bothers me now is... how to get their tickets?!!! =/

No comments:

Post a Comment