Friday, December 19, 2008

Company's Year-End Party at Le Baroque at Chijmes. I do hope everyone enjoyed it. It wasn't easy planning this party. =X

The committee members (aka Corporate Team) with Caroline

I (secretly) like this photo taken by Angelia. Hahahas.. >_<

Our Santas! (Nick and Hinami-san)
They are so cute lah! Both of them were dancing (more of shaking side by side) backstage while boss, VP and their band were performing in front.

Us with the Santas... in the gents. O_O
I swear the gents was empty besides us!

Sm, me, Lionnel and Fujinami (ex-colleague). =)
Fujinami came back for a day's meeting dake. Ah... kakoii deshou?!
I think he looks like Domoto Koichi. =/


Koi-chan! *loves* *blushes*


The fake Koi-chan! That specs... chotto... =S

Fujinami and me! =) Its so hard to take a proper photo with him! *grumbles*


P.S.: Boss really play very well on drums! I'm very impressed!

P.P.S.: Kuwabara-san plays well on guitar too. He was super high throughout the entire performance!

P.P.P.S.: The pre-performance photos are hilarious. Boss loves cute when putting on make up. *giggles* >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment