Wednesday, December 17, 2008

JCS graduation ceremony at the Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce. =)
Believe it or not... I passed the exams. Lalalalas... of cos with 'hui huang' results, as usual. XP




With Candice, Neko and Mo. =)


The sensei. This is the clearest and the best photo I have of the sensei. =)
The sensei were dressed up and are all so pretty! *points to kimono and cheong sum*
No. 1-3 taught me before. (No. 2 is the super genki sensei who took me for JLPT prep class)
No. 4-5 took me for exams before. >_<

Hai hai! This is Mr. Makoto Yamanaka, Ambassador of Japan to Singapore.

Mo-zi and me with my 'hui huang' cert. XD

Neko and I with Mr Top Scholar at the back. Mr Top Scholar is from our class. =) Hence, we are the class of Elites. Hahahas..

With Liu Miki Sensei. Thank for the guidance for the past one year! =)

With our super genki JLPT prep class sensei. *forgot her name T_T*

We have been in the same class for 3 years yo! \ (^o^) / Excluding Candice (4 years) and Mo (6years).

Last but not least, a class photo. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment