Saturday, December 13, 2008

KyaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! \ (^o^) /


You can imagine my reaction when I saw this on Johnny-net >> Kinki Kids ニュ-シングル 『約束』2009年1月28日発売決定!!


Like finally! A release after so long! >_<
I can't wait to get it!! Meows!!! =DD








I think this sounds stupid BUT... does anyone knows how to read Jweb besides using a ketai denwa?! *looks at mo-zi with puppy eyes* I wanna read YamaPi's first hand! I'm always reading the translated one. =(( I like the way he says 'konbachiwa'!!! XP


Oh oh oh.. I saw uso uso book online. Wondering if they sell it at Kino. =/ Shall go search for it when I go collect my magazines. Speaking of which, my magazines are still not here. >_<


Random thought >> Tegoshi is 21, I'm 20. Tegoshi once said he wants to get married at 26, I always say I want to get married at 25. I think thats fate.. we were made for each other. (^o^)V *HAHAS... just kidding. >_< I still love my dabian!*








A little update. I passed my JCS exam!!! =DDD YIPEEEEEE!!! ROAR!!! XD
You can imagine my joy when I received the invitation letter to the graduation ceremony. I was hopping around like mad! Mum thought I went crazy. HAHAHS!!


Prepared my dress for the graduation ceremony. =) Hmm... should I continue with further advanced? Its abit wasted to quit now. But its very tiring to continue studying. =//

No comments:

Post a Comment