Sunday, December 07, 2008

Omg.. I wished I was at Oita con. I wanna yell 'Daichiki NEWS!' too. \ (^o^) /


Ryo and Tesshi chuu-ing in the middle of the show?!!?!!! How can I miss that?!! I hope someone post some piccies on it! *Secret wishing JE will publish RyoTego rabu scene in the con's DVD* >_<

Anyway.. have I mentioned that I love Massu's new hair?! Its so boy-ish! =) Tesshi has a boy-ish hair too. Tegomass is going to look so cute together with their new hair styles. ROAR!!! =D






JLPT is FINALLY over! \ (^o^) /
The paper was do-able. But I have got a feeling that I might have to re-take the paper next year. The grammar part was a killer.
Anyway.. its over. I can finally rest well tonight! =)


Had to rush over to Catherine's wedding after JLPT. Woah... the queue at Raffles City's taxi stand was scary, thanks to the participants of Standard Chartered Marathon. I had to walk all the way to Marina Square to get a cab.
Anyway, Catherine is so pretty today! *Like duh.. its her big day!* I think the yum seng part was cute, especially the last one. =))


Just came home from Huiting's 21st birthday party. Dinner at Guilin Restuarant.
I wish she enjoyed herself today. =))


3 major events today. *whistles* I exhausted! Both my legs and back are sore. Yawns... I think I going off to bed soon. Got to send my laptop for fixing tomorrow.


*Maple is downloading FNS* =D

No comments:

Post a Comment