Monday, April 27, 2009

** Crazy fangirl-ing ahead.




I love this screen cap! Taken from masuperman (another tegomass fan - she is more of a massu fan). Venue: Music Station Backstage.


All of them look so comical in here. *points to their dressing and hair* *squeals at yamapi's hair* And there is a meaning to each of their expression. Let me explain...


Tego: Massu... ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Massu: (暗笑) Tegoshi is mine! *looks at koyama and smirks*
Koyama: *mumbles* I can handle rejection.. I can handle rejection... I can handle rejection... *sobs*
Shige: *looks at tegomass* Hiak hiak hiak! Without tego slut around, koyama will finally return to my side! *grins madly*
Yamapi: *glares at tegomass - tegoshi to be exact* What does he think he is doing? Tesshi is going to get it from me tonight!!
Ryo: Yamapi looks scary... I'm scared... *shivers*


There you have it.. the meaning behind this screencap. =) Its like a sequel to katrinasacay's fanvid. A happy ending for tegomass! XD

Don't we all love the fan service! XD
I love their performance on MS. Koyama looks cute with the big yellow ribbon! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment